|Item no.:||251476 - 62|
Lead-acid silicone battery SP8.5-12
|Connection||6.3 mm flat plug|
|Connector||6.35 mm blade terminal|
|Features||Maintenance-free, High number of charge cycles|
|Manufacturer part No.||SP6-12/SP8.5-12|
Highlights & details
- High cycle stability
- Low self discharge
- Quick charge capability.
Lead-acid silicone technology boasts high cycle stability, high capacity, very low self discharge and quick charge capability. Mainly used in electric vehicles, UPS systems, solar units and wind turbines.
- High cycle stability (up to 300 cycles at 100% discharge)
- Extremely high current capability (constant 15 to 25 C)
- Fast charging (0.3 C)
- Higher capacities than similar-sized batteries
- Very low self discharge (first month 4 %, then 1.5 % per month)
- Extended temperature range (-40 to + 60 °C)
- Impact-resistant, unbreakable ABS housing
- Can be used in almost any position (not over-head)
- Manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001.
Other customers also searched for:
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download