The weight of this item exceeds 20 kg which may incur additional shipping charges.
Heco Victa II 501 Espresso standing speaker
Highlights & details
- 260 W maximum load capacity
- 2 1/2-way standing speaker
- Stable, multi-braced MDF housing with rounded sides
Heco Victa II 501 Espresso standing speaker - the product details below will help you select and purchase the item you want at Conrad online:
The new Victa II is a loudspeaker that can be used universally and sounds wonderfully neutral, which one does not find so easily in this price class. The loudspeaker is perfectly tuned. The extensive processing was worth it.
- Tweeter with 25 mm silk calotte, increased resilience, ferrofluid cooled, front panel with a short horn attachment and neodymium magnet system
- Specially optimized for low noise playback are 170 mm woofer and mid range speaker with light long fibre paper diaphragm,
- lighter fabric dust calotte, long stroke and high power 25 mm Kapton voice coil
- Bass reflex design with generously dimensioned bass reflex tubes
- High quality connection terminal with robust, gold-plated screw terminals, Bi-wiring/Bi-amping option.
Included in delivery
- Rubber spikes.
- Metal Spikes.
|Max. audio power||260 W|
|Frequency range||28 - 38000 Hz|
|Impedance||4 - 8 Ω|
|Item no.||Item name||Price in €||Quantity|
|325848 - 62||HECO Victa 501 Ebony Black Hi-Fi Speaker, 260 W, 28 - 38000 Hz, 1 pair »|| € 309,95 |