|Item no.:||816143 - 62|
|Part number:||24 150|
|Tip size||150 mm|
|Tip length||55 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 V|
Highlights & details
- Distance between centres 150mm
- Swing 55mm. Height over cross slide 33mm
- Cross slide travel (X) 40mm, top slide travel (Z) 60mm
- Steel tool holder for lathe tools 6 x 6mm. Spindle bore 8.5mm
- 2-stage belt drive with electronic speed control: Stage 1 = 500 - 2500rpm
- Stage 2 = 1,000 - 5000rpm
- Dimensions approx. 360 x 150 x 150mm
- 220 - 240V
- Weight approx. 4.5kg
For facing and longitudinal turning, for boring, taper turning, slicing and drilling. The unusually high maximum spindle speed enables the lathe to manufacture even parts with very small diameters.
Machine bed with dovetail slideway made of continuous-cast aluminium. Die-cast aluminium headstock spindle. With quiet DC special motor, 2-stage belt drive and additional electronic speed control: For high engine power in the lower speed range (for larger work pieces) and for the appropriate speed, even for the smallest pieces. Main spindle with precision bearing with continuous 8.5mm bore. Chuck side fit for standard ER 11 type collets. Three-jaw chuck, self-centering (inside jaw 1.5 - 32mm, outside jaw 12 - 65mm). Die-cast aluminium tailstock with spindle and live centre (with MK 0/short bore).
Support: To be shifted manually on the bed and clamped with lever. Rotating quick change tool post for lathe tools 6 x 6mm. Processing with top slide (60mm, travel distance Z) and cross slide (40mm, travel distance X). By setting the angle of the upper carriage it is possible to turn tapers up to +/- 45°.
Handwheels with zero adjustable scale ring (1 division = 0.05mm, 1 revolution = 1.0mm).
Other customers also searched for:
- User manual
- PROX_de_en_fr_nl_es_it_cs_pl_ru_sv_da_tr - Ver. 01 »
(PDF, 1.98 MB)
- PROXXON_FEINDREHMASCHINE_FD_150_E - Ver. 01 »
(PDF, 0.06 MB)
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download