|Item no.:||123590 - 62|
Wire and voltage finder Line Tracer MI 2093
- Transmission frequency: 10.6 kHz/0,6kHz
- Detection depth up to 2m.
|Weight (transmitter)||280 g|
Highlights & details
- Can be used in the set or individually
- For conductor with and without current
Universal test set for searching for hidden cables and wires under the plaster in walls, floors and ground or for locating a wire in a cable strand. Easy localisation of fuses, sockets, short-circuits or interruptions. The Line Tracer supports you in solving the problems in electrical systems, telecommunication and computer networks. The set comprises of a transmission unit (T10K) and a receiver unit (R10K). The signal fed can be followed with the receiver.
- Reversible capacitive or inductive sensor for following electrical or magnetic fields ·
Included in delivery
- Transmitter T10K
- Receiver R10K
- 2 test leads á 1.5m
- Test lead with measuring resistance á 1.5m
- Selective feeler tip
- 2 test probes
- 2 alligator clips
- User manual.
Other customers also searched for: