|Item no.:||123949 - 62|
|Part number:||FK 500.|
Sauter Digital Force Gauge
|Power supply (details)||9 Vdc|
|Calibrated to||Manufacturer's standards (no certificate)|
|Force reading range (max.)||500 N|
|Reading frequency||1000 Hz|
|Force reading range||500 N (max.)|
Highlights & details
- Location-dependent switch display
- Robust Push/Pull Force Gauge for simple measurement
- Data Sampling Rate: 1000 Hz.
- Accuracy: 0.5 % of Capacity
- Overload Protection 200 % of full scale
The simple operation and the display position-dependent switching feature proves this standard device. Ideal for all applications where no logging must be done through an interface. For tensile and compressive forces with peak function.
- Peak-hold mode
- Display in N, lb, kg, oz
- Tara functional
- Adaptable to benches
- Overload protection 200% of Max • 1,000 readings per second
- Optional battery operation (6) x AA
- power supply operation.
Included in delivery
- 5 Standard Attachment
- Extension rod 90 mm
- Power supply
- Operating instructions.
Other customers also searched for:
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download