The item 1492789 - 62 you searched for is unfortunately unavailable. We recommend this alternative item instead:
We recommend this alternative item:
|Item no.:||1492789 - 62|
Safety cabinet combiline CL10 E FS
|Insured value (max.)||20.000 EUR|
|Inside width||320 mm|
|Inside height||205 mm|
|Internal depth||232 mm|
|No. of shelves||2|
|Mounting type||Floor, Wall|
|Power supply (LOV)||battery-powered|
Highlights & details
- Tested and certified burglary and fire protection
- Electronic numeric lock and finger print
- Lateral locking by 25 mm thick round bolts plus sliding latch at the top
The safety barrier of castle-GUARD with the Europe-wide valid certification. For the safe storage of documents, cash, jewelry, coins and other valuables.
This text is machine translated.
- Security level S2 according to DIN EN 14450
- Security Level B to VDMA 24992, as of May 1995.
- P according to prEN 15659 fire resistance LFS 30 - 30 minutes fire protection for paper
- Fire protection material according to DIN 4102
- Insurance protection: up to 2,500 Euros, private up to 20,000 euros gewerbl.
- Composite insulation against the door leaf as heat protection for lock and key network
- Double-walled construction
- Interior hinge
- Rear grab rail at the band side
- Anchoring in the back wall and in the floor, 2 each rear wall and floor holes arranged diagonally. Mounting material is enclosed.
- As standard, each with 1 shelves
- VdS certified safe lock with fingerprint module, EN 1300 Class 1
- Programmable electronic numeric lock "SecuTronic" with integrated fingerprint module
- In addition to a 6-digit, self-programmable numerical code, up to 10 Finger can be programd
- Real 1,000,000 setting options
- To open with the fingerprint must be programd/entered two fingers
- The scanner has a "Fake Finger detection" - this live finger detection closes when the identification of Fake Finger
- Precise and highly sensitive authentication procedure in the different skin conditions
- The safe opening by finger print is particularly fast and comfortable
- Opening Door (H x B): 205 x 265 mm
Included in delivery
- Safety cabinet combiline CL10 E FS
- 3x AA battery
In the back wall are 2 anchoring options. The rear rear panel from the safe body but is not drilled, so that with free standing of the safes no visible holes in the rear wall. At wall anchoring, the outer wall from the inside to the outside with a steel drill drilled.
Other customers also searched for:
- User manual
- SICHERHEITSSCHRANK_COMBI_LINE_C_de_en_fr - Ver. 01 »
(PDF, 0.32 MB)
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download