|Item no.:||743389 - 62|
Surge suppressor type 2 for 5-conductor connection
- Protection level Up at In L-N/N-PE: 1.4 kV/1.5 kV
- Required maximum backup fuse max. 125 A gL/gG
- Housing width 70.8 mm, approx. 4 TE
- Remote indicator contact, potential free, two-way
|Surge prtection for||Switchboards|
|Leakage current||20 kA|
|Nominal voltage||230 V, 400 V|
|Manufacturer part #||2838199|
|Type||VAL-MS 230/3+1 FM|
Second stage in low voltage installations (TT and TN-S installations). Surge suppressor to IEC standard II and VDE class C.
- Pluggable type 2 surge arresters for low voltage power supply(TT and TN-S system) for 3-phase power supply networks with separate N and PE (5-conductor system: L1, L2, L3, N, PE). The arrester consists of a wide 4TE installation block. All plugs are thermally monitored. A visual error report warning message upon failure of the protective element by overload.
Other customers also searched for:
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download