|Item no.:||754153 - 62|
|Part number:||EW 01|
- Sensor: microwave
- Speaker power: Max 5 W
- Siren duration: Max 20 sec.
- Warm up period: approx. 60 sec.
- Operating temperature: 0° C - 40° C
- Transmitting range: max. 20 m (in free space).
|Max. range||20 m|
|Transmitter dimensions||38 x 69 x 7 mm|
|Viewing width||Max 7 m|
|Sound pressure||105 dB|
|Power supply (LOV)||mains-powered|
|Operating voltage||12 Vdc|
|Category||Mini alarm system|
|Radio frequency||433 MHz|
|Receiver size||158 x 176 x 116 mm|
Highlights & details
- Simulation of guard dog
- Detects movement on the outside of the wall
The Electronic Watchdog EW 01 simulates a guard dog in order to detect a potential break-in to your property.
The unit is placed inside the property, next to the location to be monitored (eg. front door, patio door) and it can be armed by pressing a button on the unit or on the remote control. The sensor in the unit can detect movements on the outside of the wall (eg. somebody approaches the front door) which triggers the simulation of a barking sound. Alternatively a chime or a siren can be generated. The siren sound can also be manually triggered by pressing the panic button on the remote control.
- Adjustable volume and sensor sensitivity
- Gongton bark, or siren can be selected.
- Convenient Activation/deactivation via wireless remote control with panic button
- Backup power supply possible
- Expandable via optional wireless detector.
Included in delivery
- Main unit EW 01
- Mains adapter
- Remote control incl. batteries
- Screws and wall plugsl
- Warning sticker
- User manual.
Up to 6 wirelesss detectors and a second remote control can be added.
Other customers also searched for:
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download