|Item no.:||1195733 - 62|
- Dimensions: 125 x 52 x 30 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Minimum length for split pair detection: 0,6 m (2 ft)
- Testing twisted-pair cables: over 200 m (656 ft) in length
- Battery: (4) 1,51,5 Volt AAA Alkaline battery, low display via LED
Highlights & details
- Verifies wiremap and identifies faults with LEDs
Whether you're an electrical contractor, a home networking professional, datacom specialist or IT/network manager, the Fluke Networks family of powerful Voice/Data/Voice (VDV) verification and troubleshooting tools will allow you to verify your work while delivering a quality installation.
The MicroMapperTM is a small handheld cable tester and network cable mapper which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cabling.
- Tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs
- Clear error display
- Built-in tone generator allowing you to trace cables
- Remote unit that allows one person to test installed cabling or patch cords.
Included in delivery
- MicroMapper Remote
- Patch cable
- 6V Alkaline battery
- User manual.
Other customers also searched for:
- FLUKE_NETWORKS_MT_8200_49A_MICROMAPPER - Ver. 01 »
(PDF, 5.58 MB)
download Acrobat Reader
Latest version of Acrobat Reader free Download