DSG Canusa 7934200502 Blade receptacle + heatshrink Connector width: 6.3 mm Connector thickness: 0.8 mm 180 ° Insulated Blue 1 pc(s)
Connectors with heat-shrink sleeve.
Highlights & Details
- 6.3 mm x 0.8 mm
- 1.50 mm² - 2.50 mm²
- Shrinks up to 40% faster than commercially available crimp connectors with heat-shrinkable sleeve insulation
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Greater strain relief, up to +35%
- 100% watertight
- Chemical resistance good to very good (ASTM-D 2671)
- Copper tolerance: non-corrosive (ASTM-D 2671 standard).
CommentsSimply insert the stripping wire into the appropriate type of connector and crimp using a commercially available crimping tool. Then heat using hot air blower until the tubing has comletely shrunk onto the wire and the connection is perfect!
See and discover other items from category Blade Receptacles & Piggyback Connectors