|Product type||Microscope camera|
|Product type||Microscope camera|
Documents & Downloads
Microscope camera AxioCam ERc 5 s with adapter
Digital microscopy camera AxioCam ERc 5s driver software, configuration tool and USB 2.0 connection cable, 3 m.
This text is machine translated.
- AxioCam camera ERc 5 s: Microscopy
- Sensor: Micron MT9P031 · 5 Megapixels, color, CMOS · The number of pixels: 2560 (H) x 1920 (V) = 5.0 Megapixel · Pixel size: 2.2 μm x 2.2 μm · Sensor size: 5.7 x 4.28mm, corresponds to 1/2.5" (diagonal 7.1 mm) · Live image refresh rate (depending on hardware and software configuration): H x V 800x600 Frame rate: max. 13 · Digitization: 3 x 8 bit/Pixel · Integration time: 10 μs to 2 s · Interfaces: 1 x SD card slot, 1x Mini-USB 2.0, 1x AV (S-Video), 1x DVI-D (HDMI) · Spectral range: approx. 400 to 700 nm, IR filter · Reading Mode: progressive · Optical interface : C-Mount · Housing: blue painted aluminum · Approvals: CE · Ambient conditions +5°... +45 °Celsius, · Max. 80% relative humidity, non-condensing,
- Free air circulation is required · Power supply: via USB 2.0 or external power supply (optional) · Duo LED: initialization and for recording ready (green); recording (green flashing); not ready for recording (red); error (flashing red) · Card slot: SD card slot for SD and SDHC cards · Consumption: Button for image capturing · White balance: pushbutton for white balance · Supported operating systems: Windows XP x32 Prof. SP3 (ZEN lite, AxioVision 4.8.2), Windows 7 x 32 Ultimate SP1 (ZEN lite, AxioVision 4.8.2), Windows 7 x 64 Ultimate SP1 (ZEN lite/pro/system).
- ZEN lite 2012 basic skills:
- Limited functionality compared to ZEN full versions · AxioCam camera driver for use of all AxioCam cameras including the model series AxioCam IC · Support of individual picture recordings (SNAPs) · Movie recorder: allows simplest start of film recordings by start and stop (no interval setting or adjusting the duration possible) · Special optional modules can be configured ZEN lite, but are, under certain circumstances, a charge added · Various Components Manual Microscopes (lens, Optovar, camera
- Adapter) can be configured to create a theoretical scaling.
- Functional scope of ZEN lite:
- Graphical user interface can be switched between bright or dark design, for adaptation to ambient brightness · User interface infinitely scalable and zoomed, for optimum adaptation to the screen size · All function elements can be either in a reduced or in a comprehensive view · Interactive Measure: Long, contour-based measurement values (surface, frame, scope, gray values), angle · Meta data and manage images, visualize and print · Fixed configuration, as well as customisable configuration of the menu bars · Export in image format OMR TIFF (picture format specification of open micro copy environment, the exchange of microscopic image data) · Export to image formats ZVI, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, HDP · Export in video formats AVI, Windows Media · Image Import (LSM ZVI, BMP, TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG) · Function for the conversion of images (TIF, JPG, BMP) in the CZI-Format · Batch Export pictures and videos · The enlarged image types (viewer functionality graphs options) · Μ-Bar Scaling · Text annotation · To edit images: standard operations for image optimization (contrast, brightness, gamma, colors, smoothing, sharpening, geometric corrections) · Image File Browser · Up to three independent image container, Image Comparison View · Gallery View · Channel View · Histogram measurement · Profile measurement · 2.5D (pseudo-3D) View · Info View · Functions for working with data tables: filter and sort of tables · Chart view for the representation of data as a histogram, Line Plot, bar and pie or x/y scatter plot.
- Differences to the ZEN Basic versions:
- No microscope control · Limited image processing functions · Limited measurement functions · Modules for ZEN full versions are not compatible with ZEN lite.
- Note: The HDMI socket has only been selected for reasons of space and only has a DVI-D protocol. The use of an HDMI connection cable and playback devices with HDMI connection is usually not possible. In the optional accessories package is the required HDMI/DVI-D cable included to a PC monitor to display of the live image.
- Important notes regarding operation of the camera AxioCam ERc 5s at the PC
- In addition to the stand-alone mode, the camera can be AxioCam ERc 5 s via the supplied USB cable to a PC · When using the camera AxioCam ERc 5s on a PC, the accessories package is not required · With the help of the configuration tool, the basic settings of the AxioCam ERc 5s can be individually adjusted · The AxioCam ERc5s via the PC, the software can be installed ZEN lite 2011
- Microscope camera ERc 5 s
- Driver software ZEN lite 2012
- Configuration Tool
- USB 2.0 connection cable 3 m.
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Microscope accessories