|Product type||Starter kit|
Documents & Downloads
Arduino™ Starter Kit English
This kit walks you through the basics of Arduino and electronics in a hands-on way. You will be able to build 15 projects using components that let you control the physical world through different kinds of sensors and actuators.
Once you have mastered this knowledge, you will have a palette of code and circuits to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent. So build, hack and share!
Projects you can make:
· 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: an introduction to the concepts you'll need to use this kit
· 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE: design the control panel for your starship
· 03 LOVE-O-METER: measure how hot-blooded you are
· 04 COLOUR MIXING LAMP: produce any colour with a lamp that uses light as an input
· 05 MOOD CUE: clue people in to how you're doing
· 06 LIGHT THEREMIN: create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
· 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: play music and make some noise with this keyboard
· 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS: a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
· 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: a coloured wheel that will make your head spin
· 10 ZOETROPE: create a mechanical animation you can play forward or backward
· 11 CRYSTAL BALL: a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
· 12 KNOCK LOCK: tap out the secret code to open the door
· 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP: a lamp that responds to your touch
· 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: control your personal computer from your Arduino
· 15 HACKING BUTTONS: create a master control for all your devices!
Highlights & Details
- Everything for the introduction into the exciting Arduino ™ World
- Plenty of opportunities to discover state-of-the-art electronics
- 15 exciting projects
- In English
- 1 x Arduino Projects Book (170 pages); 1 x Arduino UNO rev.3; 1 x USB cable; 1 x breadboard; 1 x wood base; 1 x 9 V battery snap; 70 x hard cable; 2 x flexible cable; 6 x photoresistor; 3 x trimmer d10 kohm; 10 x push button; 1 x temperature sensor; 1 x tilt sensor; 1 x LCD (16x2i); 1 x LED (white); 1 x LED (RGB); 8 x LED (red); 8 x LED (green); 8 x LED (yellow); 3 x LED (blue); 1 x CC motor 6/9 V; 1 x servomotor; 1 x piezo; 1 x H bridge; 2 x photocoupler; 5 x BC547; 2 x IRF520; 5 x 100 nF capacitor; 3 x100 µF capacitor; 5 x 100 pF capacitor; 5 x 1N4007 diode; 3 x transparent jelly (red, green, blue); 1 x male strip connector (40x1); 20 x 220 ohm resistor; 5 x 560 ohm resistor; 5 x 1 kohm resistor; 5 x 4.7 kohm resistor; 10 x 10 kohm resistor; 5 x 1 Mohm resistor; 5 x 10 Mohm resistor.
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: Arduino AG
CommentsThe Project book is only available in english, german version please see article 1456487.
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Arduino Boards