Laser Rangefinder GLM 100 C Prof.
Highlights & Details
- Measuring range 0.05 m - 100 m
- accuracy +/- 1.5 mm
- Pythagoras measurement
- 1/4" tripod mount
- High functionality due to the integrated 2-axis tilt sensor
- Flexible data transfer thanks to the new Bluetooth interface and as the only product on the market via Micro-USB
- Large memory capacity up to 50 measurements + 1 constant
- Reliable measurement results tested according to ISO standard
- Simple construction site dimensioning through networking of equipment and versatile documentation and data processing apps
- Intelligent measured value list incl. date, time and type of measurement
- Time-saving and error-free transmission of measured values
- Remote control of all functions from smartphone or tablet
- Efficient work organisation
- Integrated tilt measurement
- Indirect length measurement
- Indirect height measurement
- Wall area function
- Timer feature
- Min/Max measurement.
- Protective bag
- Micro USB charger
- Micro USB data cable
- Manufacturer's certificate
- Quick start guide
- User manual.
CommentsThis text is machine translated.
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Laser Rangefinders & Ultrasonic Distance Meters