LED escape route lighting CEAG 19521 1-8h/D 40071354594 (Ceiling surface-mount, Wall surface-mount)
Exclusive single-battery disc lamp with LED fiber-optic technology and automatic test for low inspection effort.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Detection range 20 m.
- Dimmable in 3 steps
- Low installation height
- Universally applicable for continuous and ready switching as well as 1 h, 3 h or 8 h operation
- Clear design with highly transparent frame with exchangeable, inner screen printing pictogram
- including pictogram set (arrow right, left, bottom, top, blind) for the most common applications
- Expandable by extensive accessories, e.g. Housing for ceiling installation, cable suspension, pictograms for 90° wall mounting
- Low construction height through compact electronics casing with only 22 mm height
- Minimized maintenance effort through high life expectancy of the LEDs of up to 50,000 hours
- Optimal recognition through high luminance of the white contrast color (> 500 cd/m2) According to DIN 4844-1 / ISO 3864-1 (for bright environment in mains operation) and high uniformity Lmin/Lmax> 0.8
- can be dimmed in 3 stages for use in dark ambient conditions
- Simple error analysis and status display via bicolor LED and test button
- 1 minute switch-back delay after mains return
- Connection terminals: 2 x
- 3 x 0.5- 2.5 mm²
- Battery: Li-ion 3.6 V/620 mAh
- Lamp: LED bar
- Light current ΦE/ΦNenn at the end of the nominal operating duration: 100 % at 1 h; 45 % at 3 h; 18 % at 8 h
- Permissible ambient temperature: +5 °C to +35 °C".
- Rescue sign-disc lamp 20 m
- Pictogram set (arrow right, left, bottom, top, blind).
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Safety & Emergency Lights