Documents & Downloads
Dremel 335 Plunge Router Attachment
Turn your corded Dremel rotary tool into a mini plunge router perfect for forming decorative edges, cutting straight slots or routing freehand.
Highlights & Details
- Plunge lock-in handle for fast and easy plunge locking
- Two depth stops with quick release for rapid adjustment of routing depth
- Clear base allows greater visibility of the work surface
- Depth guide includes English and Metric markings
- On board storage for router bits and wrench
- Immersion handle to lock/release by turning the handle
- Depth stop with two lock bolts for a fast, accurate depth setting
- Edges and circular guide for cutting straight lines and perfect circles
- Template guide for milling after letters and templates.
- Plunge router attachment
- Edge Guide
- Circle cutting guide
- Mounting Wrench
- For the operation an dremel mini-drill type 300, 395, 398, 400 or 4000 is required.
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Grinder Accessories