Switch-on current limiter ESB1
Highlights & Details
- Reduces potentially occurring high inrush currents via an integrated NTC resistor, e.g. when using modern LED bulbs
- Effective protection against premature wear of the relay contacts of
- Switching actuators through high inrush currents;
- This text is machine translated.
- The service life of a conventional bulb can be extended several times and at the same time the switching relay of an actuator is protected
- Thanks to its compact design flexible mounting in a flush-mounted socket possible
- Supply voltage
- 230 V/50 Hz; Peak switch-on current 90 A/1 ms; Load max. 200 VA
- Switch-on current limiter ESB1
- User manual.
- Installation only in switch boxes (device boxes) according to DIN 49073-1 or connection boxes (surface boxes) according to DIN 60670-1
CommentsInstallation only in switch boxes (device boxes) according to DIN 49073-1 or connection boxes (surface boxes) according to DIN 60670-1
See and discover other items from category Current Limiters