Highlights & Details
- Digital radio for receiving analogue and digital radio stations via FM/DAB/DAB+
- Ideal for the installation and use in the kitchen or in a workshop
- Noise-free listening from the wide range of DAB+ stations offer
- Each 30 local favorites storage places for DAB/DAB+ and FM
- Time matching via the radio signal
- This text is machine translated.
- 6 cm (2.4 inch) display (color TFT)
- Mono speaker with 5 W (RMS)
- Time matching using a digital radio network
- Flexible placement: upright or chassis mounting or drilling mitMontageplatte-free with plastic holder
- Favorites buttons directly on the device
- Two alarm memory slots
- For both wake-up times can be set whether the alarm only once, daily, weekdays or at weekends to be active
- Snooze function and sleep timer
- Integrated egg timer
- Mains operation via the supplied mains adapter
- 1 digital radio "DR 350"
- 1 quick instructions
- 1 Mounting Plate (with mounting material)
- 1 flexible plastic holder
- 1 Power Supply 100-240V 50/60Hz.
CommentsDAB+ digital radio
- As of March 2015, German digital radio is being broadcast by a nationwide network of 55 stations. Media Broadcast and broadcasters of nationwide digital radio (Kanal 5C) are set to expand the network across the country over the coming years.
- Local, public and commercial digital radio broadcasters operate their own networks of stations with has nothing to do with nationwide digital radio. Regional broadcasting is regulated by each of the federal states. Means that BR broadcasts are largely limited to audiences based in Bavaria. This constitutes federal law. However, audiences living in border regions of federal states may be able to listen to stations based in the neighbouring states.
- Swiss digital radio: DAB+ (T-DAB) is about to be rolled out and covers the country's different language regions as well as local broadcasting stations run by SRG, SwissMediaCast (SMC), Romandie Médias SA medias SA (RMS) and Limus-Digris.
DAB+ now available across Austria
Another white spot on Europe's DACH radio broadcasting map gone thanks to new DAB+ standards and programmes being rolled out across Austria. The plan is to gradually set up a sufficient number of digital broadcasting stations between Mai 2019 and September 2020, to allow about 83 percent of Austrians to listen digital terrestrial radio featuring a wide variety of new radio programmes.
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Radios
- Bluetooth radio
- Bluetooth internet radio
- DAB+ radio
- Makita Radio
- FM radio
- Shortwave Receivers
- Workplace radio
- Radio base component
- Wi-Fi internet radio
- Internet radio
- Radio / CD player
- TechniSat Digitradio
- Radio alarm clock
- Hama internet radio
- USB radio
- Radio (blue)
- Bathroom radio
- CD radio
- Portable radio
- Internet radio/CD player
- Kitchen radio
- TechniSat internet radio
- Sony radio