Mi: Speaker module for BBC micro:bit
The MI: Sound card is a speaker board for the BBC micro bit board.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Supports programming via MakeCode and MicroPython
- A thumbwheel potentiometer is used to control the output volume
- Power supply via button cell CR2032 (not included in the delivery)
- , power supply via micro:bit via USB or JST
- , maximum volume is approx. 60 dB in battery operation and approx. 75 dB in power supply via micro:bit.
- Sound module