Precision safety ring pliers for exterior rings (shafts) KNIPEX 49 11/49 21
Large contact surfaces at the tips: hardly any deformation of the rings, easy to mount.
Highlights & Details
- With adjusted peaks for safe working
- High load capacity in continuous use: up to 1-times longer service life compared to be turned tips
- Large surfaces of the tips: No twisting of the rings, easy installation
- Screwed joint: Precise, frictionless movement
- Opening spring lying in the joint, secure and protected against loss;
- Positive-fit tips made of high-compression spring steel wire, non-scoring.
- Supports high-loads, even in continuous use.
- The tips are inserted by positive-fit and cannot drop out.
- Precise, easy-moving screw joint.
- Opening spring protected inside the joint.
- Slim jaws for optimum access to the work-piece.
- Parkerized head.
- Grips are of rough, non-slip plastic.
- Forged chromium-vanadium electric steel.