Europe Chess Master II
Play chess and seven other popular board games
The large illuminated LCD screen shows the complete playing field at a glance and offers extensive help, learning and control functions. There are numerous difficulty levels for all games. An integrated position memory enables the device to continue playing after the interruption. The Europe Chessmaster II can be operated comfortably by the easy-to-operate sensor and can be used optimally on the way thanks to battery operation (3x AA).
The chess program offers an extensive opening library and covers castling, pawn transformation and en-passant capture. Position control, position input and withdrawal are possible. Interactive chess training with 100 pre-stored exercise positions allow you to improve your chess step by step.
Besides chess, the Europe Chessmaster II also offers the following games: checkers, Reversi, Halma, 4 in a row, Nim, Fox & Goat and Northcote. The practical storage compartment for the playing blocks on the underside of the unit ensures order.
Recommended by Anatoly Karpov
The Europe Chessmaster II from Millennium is recommended by the many-time chess world champion Anatoly Karpov. He was a chess world champion between 1975 and 1985.
Play chess and 7 other board games: Checkers, Reversi, Halma, 4 in a row, Nim, Fox & Goat and Northcote
- Large LCD Display shows the complete playing field
- Extensive help, learning and control functions
- Interactive chess training with 100 pre-stored exercise positions
- Select Between 13 different Languages for menus and set up
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Position control, position input and withdrawal are possible
- Comfortable operation thanks to easy-to operate sensor
- Saves last game position (before switch off) to continue after interuption
- Operation with 3 x AA batteries (included)
Highlights & Details
- Available in 13 European languages
Recommended by many-time chess world champion Anatoly Karpov
- Chess computer
- Chess pieces
- 3 x AA batteries.
Change of name and packaging!