The QNAP NAS system TS-463XU-4G
High performance Quad-Core 10GbE NAS The cost-effective 10GbE-ready TS-463XU is driven by a powerful Quad-Core processor of the AMD G-series. With native 10GbE connectivity that delivers high performance while maintaining storage throughput and scalability, the TS-463XU is ideal for organizations that require higher bandwidth for data centers and virtualization. Powerful performance and accelerated encryption engine with AES-NI the TS-463XU is equipped with an energy-efficient 64-bit AMD Quad-Core 2.0 GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L RAM (expandable up to 16 GB), a 10GbE 10GBASE-T port, four Gigabit Ethernet ports and SSD caching support for excellent multitasking performance. with hardware-accelerated AES-NI encryption, the TS-463XU also offers unsurpassed encryption performance while maintaining the security of sensitive business data stored on the NAS. Integrated 10GbE 10GBASE-T connectivity The TS-463XU comes with a pre-installed single-port 10GBASE-T Ethernet network adapter to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks. 10GbE networks offer significant speed gains for virtualization tasks, fast backups and restores, large data-intensive applications, and online video editing without the need to transfer video between NAS and workstations. Coupled with its enormous storage potential, the TS-463XU is perfect for companies that want to store large amounts of data and enjoy increased IT flexibility. High reliability to ensure business continuity The TS-463XU is designed to provide 24/7 operations and services for the enterprise. Support for comprehensive RAID configurations and hot swapping allows hard drives to be replaced without service disruption. QNAP's advanced RAID recovery technology also supports the removal of accidentally working hard drives from a damaged RAID volume. The system can be restored by reseating the incorrectly removed hard drives so that the data can still be accessed. The TS-463XU offers high reliability and efficiency with quad 1GbE LAN for multiple port bundling modes, including failover support. SSD caching and auto-tiering enable optimized storage efficiency The TS-463XU supports SSD caching to improve the workflow of applications that require random IOPS, such as virtualization.. Qtier™ technology provides auto-tiering to the TS-463XU, which continuously optimizes storage utilization through high-performance, high-capacity SSD and SATA drives. The new Qtier™ 2.0 offers IO awareness, which provides SSD-tiered storage with cache-like reserved space for burst I/OS in real time, thus maximizing the benefits of SSD. Block-based iSCSI LUN: Ideal choice for virtualization storage The TS-463XU supports block-based iSCSI LUN, which provides a more reliable and isolated environment than file-based LUN. With support for VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V®, and Windows Server® 2016, the TS-463XU provides a powerful, reliable, and affordable storage solution for virtualization environments. Also supports VMware VAAI and Microsoft ODX, and increases performance by offloading servers for ESXi servers or Hyper-V, and supports QNAP vSphere Client plug-in and QNAP SMI-S providers with improved operational efficiency. All-in-One virtual machine hosting solution and Container Virtualization Station and Container Station present a hybrid approach to virtualization. Regardless of your virtualization needs, QNAP is the right place to rely on for comprehensive virtualization support.
Upgrade your IT environment with QNAP's fast and cost-effective 10GbE switch!
- Virtualization Station with the Virtualization Station allows you to run multiple Windows®, Linux®, UNIX®, and Android® virtual machines and access them through a web browser or VNC (Virtual Network Computing). Enterprises can run virtualized server applications on a single NAS without the need for additional physical servers.
- Container Station Container Station integrates the easy-to-use LXC and Docker® virtualization technologies. You can download apps from the built-in Docker Hub Registry®. It supports container import/export and permission settings. It is easy to implement, portable and efficient.
QNAP 10GbE/NBASE-T™ unmanaged switches enable you to upgrade your network environment immediately at a low price. With a 10GbE network, you can enjoy lightning-fast transfer speeds, perform bandwidth-intensive tasks such as virtualization, and enable simultaneous real-time access to large NAS-based files via multiple workstations (ideal for video editing and multimedia). QNAP also provides a 10GbE PCIe network expansion card for Windows®/Linux® PCs to take advantage of high-speed LAN environments. QTS – the intelligent, intuitive and creative NAS operating system
with modularized, multiple applications and functions improves management efficiency, personal productivity, multimedia and much more, making your NAS experience easier, more efficient and more flexible! The new Qboost provides a NAS optimization tool that accelerates applications, frees system resources, and schedules applications. The integrated app center with hundreds of installed on-demand applications also offers a high potential for more NAS functionality. QTS breaks device-specific, platform-specific, and geographic boundaries to deliver optimized cloud experience and integrates advanced capabilities. Complete backup planning
The TS-463XU provides a reliable, flexible backup and disaster recovery solution that helps organizations perform routine backup tasks with cost efficiency and high productivity.
Optimized collaboration with seamless file sharing and synchronization
- Windows and Mac Backup v use the QNAP NetBak Replicator royalty-free utility to back up/restore Windows® files and get Time Machine® support for Mac® devices. It is simple, fast and convenient.
- Hybrid Backup Sync consolidates backup, recovery, and synchronization capabilities (with RTRR, rsync, FTP, CIFS/SMB) for easy data transfer to local, external, and cloud storage locations as part of a comprehensive data storage and disaster recovery plan.
- Snapshots for volume & LUN snapshots are essential for NAS data protection, and their block-level capabilities make them a reliable way to protect data against the growing threat of ransomware. The TS-463XU supports up to 256 snapshots per volume or LUN and a maximum of 1,024 snapshots per NAS.
- High-performance VM backup, potentially huge storage capacity, integrated virtualization solutions, and support for snapshots that record health at all times, the TS-463XU is perfect for backing up virtual machines.
The TS-463XU centrally stores data and files and supports SMB/CIFS, AFP, and NFS protocols for file sharing over Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®/UNIX® networks. Coupled with Qsync (a utility that makes a QNAP NAS a secure, high-performance data center for file synchronization), any file uploaded to the TS-463XU is made available to all associated devices such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices. You can synchronize shared folders and team folders for group sharing to improve team project flexibility and collaboration. Files can be centrally managed from the File Station, including files from mobile devices and optical drives. File Station also allows you to mount a remote NAS and transfer files between your NAS and public cloud services. Completely new QVR Pro monitoring solution
QNAPs new QVR Pro monitoring solution enables you to create a dedicated, independant storage space for monitoring data on the TS-463XU and take advantage of QTS storage management. QVR Pro makes camera management, memory allocation, live camera view and playback much easier. You can also use the QVR Pro Client Mobile app to monitor your cameras from anywhere, or use USB webcams as ONVIF network cameras with the QUSBCam2 app. Flexible and cost-effective storage expansion
You need a simple solution to increase storage capacity when space is running out. QNAP provides several ways to expand your NAS storage as needed to accommodate data and business growth.
- VJBOD Use VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) to expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of another QNAP NAS. Up to 8 QNAP NAS can be mounted as local hard disks on the TS-463XU.
- Expand RAID Capacity Hot-swap smaller capacity drives with larger capacity drives to enable your QNAP NAS to grow with your business.
- Migrate to a new NAS Install your NAS disks in a larger QNAP NAS and keep all your existing data and configurations.
- Installing an Expansion Enclosure Connect a UX-1200U-RP or UX-800U-RP Expansion Enclosure. Use the QTS Storage & Snapshots Manager to easily manage NAS capacity enhancements.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Integrated single port 10GbE 10GBASE-T NIC to Accelerate virtualization and high-resolution video editing and sharing. Qtier ™ Auto tiering and SSD caching technology enable a permanent memory optimization. Snapshots are characterised the system status and the data and the fast data recovery and the defense of ransom would be attacks. Containerisierte host applications and virtual machines with different operating systems. Secure private cloud supports the centralized storage, backup, release, and disaster recovery. NAS and iSCSI SAN (IP SAN) unified storage solution with a scalable design.
- TS-253 B NAS Server
- 2x Ethernet Cable
- Power cord
- AC adapter: 65W AC Adapter: PWR ADAPTER-65W-A01
- 6x fixing screws for 2.5" hard disks
- User manual
- Remote control.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2012 R2 and R2 2016
- Linux and UNIX
- Apple Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: QNAP