Renkforce Keystone CAT 6 installation module with locking KSV 10
The keystone module is suitable for network distributors, patch panels and network sockets with standardised keystone receptacles.
The keystone jack is lockable. If locked, the connected network cable cannot be detached. To unlock is the special tool (Renkforce RF-431) is required No.: 1477 Afterwards, the cable can be disconnected without any problems.
Compatible with all common patch cables. No more expensive stock-keeping of customised patch cables of various lengths. Locking is a simple way of preventing connected devices being removed by unauthorised parties. This helps IT support cut back maintenance times.
Easy and tool-free installation
Fitting the RJ45 jack doesn't require any speciality tools. Use your tumb to connect the cable. All leads are pushed in one after another, and not, like with other tool-free modules, all at the same time. Simply close the cover
Use side cuter to cut excess cable lengths. Done
Strain relief via attached cable tie.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Suitable for network distributors and patch panels
- Category 6 (tested at 250 MHz)
- Strain relief via cable tie
- Tool-free installation
- Keystone module is lockable
- Compatible with all common AWG 22 - 26 patch cables
- Width: 17.3 mm
- C6 EIA/TIA 568C compliance
- Housing: metal
- Board: FR-4/UL-94 V0
- IDC cap: fire-resistant PC
- IDC body: fire-resistant ABS UL-94 V0
- IDC pin: tin-plated phospho bronze
- Insulation resistance: 500MΩ (min.)
- Contact resistance: 20MΩ (max.)
- Current rating: 1.5A
- DC resistance: 0.1Ω (max.)
- Voltage: 1000 VAC RMs @ 60Hz/1 min
- IDC punch down cycle: over 250 cycles (min)
- Jack insertion cycle: More than 2000 cycles (min)
- Keystone jack
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: Renkforce
See and discover other items from category Keystone/E-Dat Modules