Telestar DIGIBIT R1 SAT2IP Umsetzer Sat-IP server
- Item no.: 944064
- Manufacturer no.: 5310440
- EAN: 4024035104409
TELESTAR DIGIBIT R1 – SAT2IP converters
TELESTAR DIGIBIT R1 - new avenues for Sat distribution
SAT distributions are nothing special - several subscribers can be supplied with digital satellite signals via a multi-LNB or a multi-switch so each subscriber has the full range of channels available. This is where the TELESTAR DIGIBIT R1 comes in and supplements distribution options for digital TV signals: the network.
Digital SAT-to-IP converter for 4 subscribers
The principle of the transmitter is very simple: connected to a Quatro-Switch-LNB or a multi-switch, the DIGIBIT R1 converts the SAT signals into IP technology, then supplies it for connection to a DSL router to feed into a home network. The converted satellite signals can be distributed via LAN and/or WLAN to up to 4 network connections in the house, and can be used by IPTV-compatible terminals. These can include "clients" such as PCs, notebooks, tablet PCs, smartphones (with appropriate software or app), IPTV receivers, TV sets or even games consoles.
Television and more
The DLNA-compatible TELESTAR DIGIBIT R1 converts the DVB-S signals into a network with the best picture and sound quality, which of course also includes HDTV and Dolby Digital. If the client supports them, more features can be used such as USB PVR or EPG.
Highlights & Details
- Distribution of digital SAT signals via LAN and WLAN everywhere in the house
- Full variety of channels for up to 4 subscribers
- Usage options include TV, iPad, tablet, smartphone or PC
- HD transmission possible
- Full functionality of a conventional SAT receiver including EPG, PVR & Timeshift**
- Receives all free SDTV, HDTV and radio channels via satellite.
- IPTV distribution via DSL router via an Ethernet cable to up to 4 subscribers via LAN and/or WLAN
- If supported by the terminal, various additional functions such as EPG programme info, PVR and time-shift function are available
- Compatible with IPTV-enabled devices such as PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, LCD/LED TV, IPTV receiver, games console (each with suitable software or application)
- 6 status LEDs on the front of the system, power and reset switch on the back
- External power supply.
- External power supply
- Warranty card.
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: Telestar
Comments*HDMI is a registered trademark of HDMI Licensing, LLC. The ‘CI Plus’ logo is a trademark of CI Plus LLP.
** Depending on the terminal.
See and discover other items from category SAT to IP