Highlights & Details
- Wi-Fi internet radio
- You can receive more than 15,000 Internet radio stations from all over the world
- DAB+ digital radio
- FM radio with RDS
- Streaming function - play music stored on the computer from
- Compatible with Spotify Connect
- Stream music from a smartphone via WLAN on the radio and play
- Acoustically tuned wooden casing
- This text is machine translated.
- High-resolution 6.1 cm (2.4") TFT-LCD-Display
- 15 station memory (5 iRadio, 5 DAB+, 5 FM)
- Information display for service data
- Network Music Player
- Search for country, genre and favorite stations
- UPnP/DMR-music streaming (DLNA 1.5-compliant)
- Audio EQ: Flat/jazz/rock/Movie/Classic/Pop/news/My EQ (user-defined bass and height adjustment)
- 2 Wake-up times (DAB/FM/Internet radio or beep) with snooze function and sleep timer
- Supports dual-band router (5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- You can control Spotify Connect music streaming via the Spotify or the UNDOK™ App
- You can stream your favorite music with the UNDOK™ App from your smartphone or tablet.
- Sangean WFR-30
- Mains adapter.
- Warranty: 24 months
CommentsDAB+ digital radio
- As of March 2015, German digital radio is being broadcast by a nationwide network of 55 stations. Media Broadcast and broadcasters of nationwide digital radio (Kanal 5C) are set to expand the network across the country over the coming years.
- Local, public and commercial digital radio broadcasters operate their own networks of stations with has nothing to do with nationwide digital radio. Regional broadcasting is regulated by each of the federal states. Means that BR broadcasts are largely limited to audiences based in Bavaria. This constitutes federal law. However, audiences living in border regions of federal states may be able to listen to stations based in the neighbouring states.
- Swiss digital radio: DAB+ (T-DAB) is about to be rolled out and covers the country's different language regions as well as local broadcasting stations run by SRG, SwissMediaCast (SMC), Romandie Médias SA medias SA (RMS) and Limus-Digris.
DAB+ now available across Austria
Another white spot on Europe's DACH radio broadcasting map gone thanks to new DAB+ standards and programmes being rolled out across Austria. The plan is to gradually set up a sufficient number of digital broadcasting stations between Mai 2019 and September 2020, to allow about 83 percent of Austrians to listen digital terrestrial radio featuring a wide variety of new radio programmes.
See and discover other items from category Radios
- FM radio
- Internet radio/CD player
- Internet radio
- Makita Radio
- Bluetooth internet radio
- Workplace radio
- Radio base component
- CD radio
- Radio alarm clock
- Portable radio
- USB radio
- Kitchen radio
- Shortwave Receivers
- Bathroom radio
- Wi-Fi internet radio
- DAB+ radio
- Radio (blue)
- Sony radio
- Bluetooth radio
- TechniSat Digitradio
- TechniSat internet radio
- Radio / CD player
- Hama internet radio