Temperature sensor DS18b20 and Arduino compatible adapter
The digital thermometer VMA324 (DS18B20) offers a temperature measurement with a (programmable) resolution between 9 and 12 bits.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Whadda VMA324
- Content: 1 pc(s)
- Specifications for DS18B20: The single-wire interface requires only one connection contact for communication.
- the multi-point capability simplifies distributed temperature recording applications
- no external components required
- Power supply possible via the data line. Voltage range for power supply from 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Zero standby consumption
- Temperature measurement from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy of ± 0.5°C at temperatures between -10°C and +85°C
- Programmable resolution between 9 and 12 bits
- Temperature conversion to 12-bit value in max. 750 ms
- Non-volatile, user-programmable alarm parameters
- The alarm search command can be used to determine and handle all devices, The temperature is outside the programd limits (i.e. the conditions for the temperature alarm are met)
- Adapter for Arduino included in the delivery
Frequently bought together
See and discover other items from category Breakout Boards